What’s it All About?
75 Ball Bingo is the traditional American version of bingo. It’s a big hit on just about every online bingo site and is also popular in bingo halls everywhere. The game moves quickly and is loads of fun! What makes it exciting is that every game is different. The pattern that must be covered in order to win changes in each game, so you never know what to expect.
The 75 Ball ticket has a distinct format. It is a 5 by 5 grid with 25 numbered squares. The numbers are all random and there is often a “Free” square in the centre of the grid. As numbers are called, you fill in any matching ones on your ticket. Most Bingo sites allows you to buy anywhere from 1 to 96 tickets for each game.
Selecting Bingo Tickets
So you’re looking over your ticket and it just doesn’t feel “lucky” to you. No problem! After you’ve purchased a ticket, you can simply press the “Get New Cards” button and receive a replacement ticket. You also have a choice to buy one ticket at a time or (if you are buying many tickets at once) you can have the game select a pack of tickets for you.
Useful 75 Ball Features
Our 75 ball game comes with quite a few great features. You can customize the game to your liking using the “Options” button. Here are several things that you can do:
- You can adjust various settings such as sounds and other general game settings.
- If you want to have the game check off your winning numbers automatically, you can change the daubing configuration to auto-daub in order to do this.
- Afraid of missing a game that you wanted to play? There’s a timer that you can set to remind you when your favourite games are going to start.
- Another tab is the “3TG” tab. If you select this option, the boxes on your cards will light up when you have 3 numbers to go before you win. It will also alert you when you are down to two numbers or one number to go.
- If you’ve bought a bunch of tickets and are struggling to keep track of them all, you’ll love the “Best Card First” option. This will let you know which card has the most numbers covered and is closest to winning.
- The “Price Alert” feature can show you the cost of each of your cards in the bingo room, which is very useful when you need to know how much money you’ve already spent.
- Want your bingo playing to be more of a social experience? Just go to the chatroom panel and you’ll find plenty of options for both group chats and private chats with other bingo players.
What Does It Take to be 75 Ball Bingo Winner?
There’s no standard answer to that question because every game is different! In contrast to the 90 Ball bingo game where each game is won by covering the rows, 75 Ball requires you to complete a specific pattern. The pattern is determined before the start of the game, and each game will adopt a new pattern. The pattern might resemble a number, letter, or any random shape. On some occasions, the pattern symbolizes a certain theme or is meant to look like the prize that is being awarded. The unpredictability adds an intriguing element to the game.
As the game begins, the bingo caller will call out the numbers (between 1 and 75). If you have that number on your ticket, you will mark it off, in a process known as daubing. If you want the game to automatically mark off your numbers, you can use the auto-daub feature to do this.
In the end, you win by being the first player to cover the entire pattern. You are given an advantage in the form of a free square that can help you cover the pattern without needing an extra number. In many cases, more than one player will win and the prize is then divided evenly among the winners.
What Can I Win?
What you can win largely depends on the ticket price as well as the number of other players taking part in the game. The cheaper tickets will result in cheaper prizes, whereas higher priced tickets will give you a shot at much bigger prizes. The value of the prize can also go up when there are more players participating. However, Most Bingo sites offer many 75 Ball games with fixed prizes. So regardless of the ticket price or the number of other players, the winner still gets the fixed amount. Stay tuned to the game schedules to see what prizes are up for grabs.
So you’re in the middle of a game with only one number to go when suddenly your internet goes down. What now? Do you lose that game that you were so close to winning? No need to worry. We realize that these things happen sometimes and in those situations, the game will continue to auto-daub for you and you’ll still be able to collect any prizes won.
You’ll Love This Game If…
If you enjoy the unpredictability of many possible bingo patterns, 75 Ball Bingo is for you! The fact that each pattern is different makes the game far more interesting than some of the other bingo games. And the fast pace adds to the excitement! Being able to interact with others while playing is also a major plus. As is the fact that the game can be played from anywhere – your desktop computer, phone, or other mobile devices. Become a part of the action and give yourself a chance to win some amazing prizes!